Swift Services, LLC. Presents the Northwest's 38th Annual
2016 NW Model Hobby Expo
Our 2016 event will be January 29 - January 31 (we won't have to compete with the 2016 Super Bowl). We will be using the Commercial Building #400 for the swap meet this year instead of the Pavilion Building. Measuring 120 x 203 feet, the Commercial Building has more available wall spaces and includes FREE internet access. We plan to have the food concessions in the parking lot between the two buildings.
AMA Sanction 16-02
Visit Our Official Facebook Page!
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
Our vendors and clubs will be onsite in the Event Center the whole weekend with great bargains, advice and expertice. We're working to bring more manufacturers and vendors to the show, too! New for 2016 will be 3D printing, expanded robotics, expanded drone (quad, hex, etc.) and a host of vendors selling batteries, ESC's, servos, radios, videos and whole lot more.
We will have the indoor flying area again this year.This is an AMA Sanctioned Event 16-2 and AMA Membership is required to fly in this area.
The Radio Control bargains are incredible and thousands of items will be bought and sold at the swap tables . This is one of the largest swap areas this side of the Mississippi!
The boat pond will continue to be a great hit again with plenty of action on the water. We really appreciate Kevin and team bringing out the equipment and running the "waterfront" part of the show.
We'll again have a strong car racing presence with the carpet racers and drift cars running heats all weekend.
The combat robots will be onsite again in 2016 providing battles in the "Cage". The guys offer lots of advice for building and maintaining the various catagories of combat robots. They are planning to bring some even bigger ones to the 2016 Model Hobbby Expo!
Our building floor layouts have been updated and our online reservation system for vendors and swap areas is up and running.
Last year we talked to many hobby enthusiasts who are enjoying the items they purchased at our shows! We have heard so many stories about the bargains they got and also the items that have been sold at the swap meet.
Video from our 2014 Sunday Presentation
Some of the feedback we received:
- "I came with $5.00 and a few items to sell. By the end of the expo, I had a charger, new dirt track car, new (to me) radioand even bought pizza! I'll be back next year for sure."
- "My wife and I attended the Expo for the first time this year. We had a great time, she is a non-pilot and attended this event just to accompany me, so I didn't have to come from Spokane by myself. Managed to purchase several items at a good price.Thanks again for a great time & we look forward to attending next year's event."
- "Hello, our whole family enjoyed your show this year. My wife loved the Quilter's Garden and jewelry booths. We plan to come back next year. Do you have dates arranged for 2016 yet?"
- "Great show - even better than last year. My wife and I like the changes and the variety of vendor items - especially the crafts."
- "Just a quick note - Loved your show! Will you be back next year?"
- "It was a great show with the Battle Robots, the Drifter Races, the Pond, the carpet racing, the high quality vendors and the wide variety of things that were available.
And the swap meet was the biggest ever. There were great bargains and all of the swap table folks had lots of stories to share. Thank you again to everyone."
Please send your feedback and sugestions to Info@nwmhe.com. It helps us make improvements to the show.
We have already been in touch with the fairgrounds personnel to put some of the your great ideas to work !
|Our 2016 Vendor Links:
Swift Services, LLC.| Info@nwmhe.com
Copyright 2015 © | All Rights Reserved
Template Design: Swift Services